1. Indoor and outdoor fire hydrant system
2. Automatic fire alarm system, including fire detector, sound and light alarm, emergency broadcast, linkage controller, leakage fire alarm system, etc.
3. Automatic fire extinguishing system, including automatic sprinkler fire extinguishing system, foam fire extinguishing system, gas fire extinguishing system, automatic fire monitor, etc.
4. Fire separation system, including fire doors, fire dampers, fire shutters, fire water curtains, firewalls, etc.
Five, smoke prevention and exhaust system
6. Emergency evacuation system, including emergency lighting and evacuation signs, evacuation corridors, evacuation stairs, refuge floors, etc.
7. The fire cooling system is mainly used for cooling the ground water tank.
Do not pull electrical appliances privately, do not overload electricity, regularly check electrical wiring, especially wire joints and connections, and do not stack flammable and corrosive materials near electrical appliances and wiring.
1. Don't connect to the power supply, don't pull the wire, and don't overload the electricity.
2. Don't throw cigarette butts, don't smoke in bed and use light bulbs to warm up, don't light candles and read books in the dormitory.
3. Do not burn sundries in buildings or near flammable and explosive materials, store flammable and explosive materials at will, and use coal stoves, gas stoves, kerosene stoves, and alcohol stoves in offices, public places and dormitories without authorization. , Liquefied gas tanks, electric furnaces, heating equipment for other electrical appliances.
4. It is not allowed to use open flames near flammable and explosive materials without authorization, not to set off fireworks and firecrackers in the campus, and not to mix flammable and explosive gases such as oxygen and hydrogen.
5. Do not misappropriate or lose fire-fighting equipment, block fire-fighting passages, or illegal buildings.
6. Use heating appliances safely, turn off the power and gas when off work.
7. Once a fire is discovered, call "119" immediately and put out the original fire source in time with water or a fire extinguisher.
When an electrical fire prevention and monitoring system is not installed in the home, in order to prevent electric shock accidents, it is generally necessary to cut off the power before extinguishing an electrical fire. (1) After an electrical fire, cut off the power immediately. If you want to cut off the power supply of the entire workshop or building, you must disconnect the main switch of the substation and power distribution room.
Before the main switch such as the automatic air switch or the oil circuit breaker is disconnected, the isolating switch cannot be pulled at will to avoid the danger of arcing. (2) After a fire occurs, when the knife switch is used to cut off the power, the knife switch will be damp or smoke in the fire, and the insulation strength will be reduced. When cutting off the power, you should use insulated tools.
(3) When cutting off the motor controlled by the magnetic starter, first use the button to cut off the power, and then disconnect the knife switch to prevent the arc from hurting people when running under load. (4) On the distribution board, it is only used as a switch or a ceramic plug-in fuse to isolate the power supply instead of cutting off the load current. It is called a master switch or a power switch. When cutting off the power, first use the motor control switch to cut off the load current of the motor circuit to stop each motor, and then use the main switch to cut off the main power supply of the switchboard.
Electrical fire protection measures are generally to install a leakage fire monitoring system in a household distribution box, which can reflect household leakage information in time, and emit sound and light alarms without action to ensure the safety of the family's personal and property.
Relying on scienceInnovation and Technologychange life查看更多 >
Tianjin Muyao Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in R&D, production, sales and brand strategic marketing services for fire protection products. The company cooperates closely with the Weapon Group and a number of well-known universities and research institutes. The core research field is the design and development of small space fire protection systems and products.查看更多 >