The main points of safety in handling lithium battery fire accidents in production and storage use sites, then the editor will follow the above two items:
Article 6: Dismantling and handing over of materials
(1) When extinguishing a fire, partial dismantling can be carried out while ensuring safety, and site ventilation should be carried out to prevent the accumulation of toxic smoke or explosive gas. The demolished parts should be decompression and explosion-proof facilities such as doors, windows and ceilings.
(2) The dismantling should be carried out under the cover of a water gun. When removing doors and windows, you must stand on the side of the doors and windows. When using a cutting tool to remove, you must wear a mask and gloves for smooth operation. No one should stand in front of the knife.
(3) The evacuation of materials must be carried out under the guidance and cooperation of technical personnel. Use a thermometer or thermal imager to monitor the storage area of the lithium battery in real time. In case of abnormally high temperature or smoke in a small area, put out the fire immediately, remove the faulty battery and move to a safe area.
Article 7, site cleaning
When cleaning up the accident site, we must overcome paralysis to prevent accidental injuries.
(1) Attention must be paid to building components and falling objects above the building.
(2) Check the live condition of burnt wires in stairwells, walkways, and external walls to prevent electric shock accidents.
(3) Check the leakage of gas pipelines and liquefied gas cylinders to prevent deflagration accidents.
(4) Check the conditions of other hazardous chemicals and equipment to prevent re-ignition, poisoning and corrosion accidents.
(5) High-temperature containers and tanks are not allowed to be transported or moved before they are sufficiently cooled.
(6) Check the safety and storage environment of the lithium battery to prevent fire or explosion again.
(7) When leaving the scene, personnel and equipment must be counted.
(8) Lithium-ion batteries have the characteristics of continuous discharge. After the open flame is extinguished, the water gun should be used to continuously cool the fire site for more than one hour, and the thermometer should be used for real-time monitoring.
Relying on scienceInnovation and Technologychange life查看更多 >
Tianjin Muyao Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in R&D, production, sales and brand strategic marketing services for fire protection products. The company cooperates closely with the Weapon Group and a number of well-known universities and research institutes. The core research field is the design and development of small space fire protection systems and products.查看更多 >